BAS Services include.
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements from business data
- Electronic Lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Personalised advice on BAS provisions (including GST, PAYG, Withholdings and Instalments, Fringe Benefits Tax, Fuel Tax Credits and more)
- Preparation of Instalment Activity Statements and Employee Payment Summaries
- Management of financial data files and preparation of reports for business tax returns
- Handle payroll and superannuation obligations including Reportable Employer Super Contributions
Small Business Start Up. Helping you choose the correct business Structure.
A new business involves risks and dangers. MPA Accountants can offer small business start-up advice on critical business topics like:
- How to register your business and get an ABN
- How and when to register for GST
- How to register for PAYG
- How to determine what type of business it will be right for you, sole trader, company.
- Best practice for preparing Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Determine: What your business’s tax obligations are.
- Strategies to minimise taxes
- Outline how to manage your accounts and record keeping
- How to protect your assets in case things don’t go as planned
- How to organise your payroll and super obligations
We will maximise returns for you and your business
The federal and state taxation legislation keeps on changing. Keeping up to date with changes can be a full-time job. MPA accountants can take the stress out of you.
Our tax consultants will help you achieve the best possible tax outcomes by;
- Advising on asset acquisitions, disposals or business restructures
- Advising on succession or estate planning taxation
- Analysing the goods and services tax (GST) consequences of transactions
- Advising on income and capital gains tax (CGT)
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) on matters arising from risk reviews or disputes
- Analysing taxation as part of due diligence reviews
- Advising on preparation required for ATO audits.
Are you paying more tax than you need to? Our taxation specialists can give you the right tax advice to help you minimise your personal or business tax while managing your tax risk. We can also advise you on tax concessions, rebates and incentives you may be missing out on.
Don’t get caught with an international tax liability. If you are from overseas working in Australia, or you’re an Australian working overseas, you could be required to pay tax in more than one country. If you operate a multi-jurisdiction business, taxation matters can significantly increase in complexity. Talk to us about your international tax obligations.
Have a complex tax problem? We can help with all taxation related matters. Individual, Partnership, Company and Trust tax returns.
Leave tax to the professionals. Contact our specialist today on 03 87329446